Regional Emergency Information
Maine Health Alerts
State Emergency Software Applications:
- HAN (Maine health Alert network)
- EM Resource (Statewide Hospital Status-test version)
- Maine Responds(Maine Emergency Volunteer Registry Portal)
- EEDB SMRRC Coalition Emergency Equipment Data Base
To protect the health and lives of people in Maine by strengthening the ability of health care agencies and partner organizations in Southern Maine (our Regional Healthcare Coalition) to detect, contain manage and prepare for public health threats, emergencies and disasters.
Maine CDC Emergency Consultation and Disease Reporting Hotline
Follow SMRRC on
Follow SMRRC on
SMRRC Trainings Site:
News archive, click..
MCI Trailers info
Join our coalition mailing list
Mass Fatality Management
|Document Library on Mass Fatality Management
Examples of Mass Fatality Plans:
- Massachusetts Mass Fatality Management Plan, click..
- Barron County, WI Mortuary Plan, click..
- Maricopa, AZ Mass Fatality Surge Plan, click..
- Arizona Mass Fatality Surge Plan, click..
Guidance for Mass Fatality:
- Mass Fatality Incident Guidance For Hospitals and healthcare, click..
- Lessons to Improve Mass Fatality Management, click..
- Handling Mass Death by Integrating the Management of Disasters, click..
- Management of Dead Bodies After Disasters, click..
- Family Reunification - Concepts and Challenges, click..
- Social Capital - Dealing with Community Emergencies, click..
- Post traumatic Stress and Depressive Reactions, click..
- Psychosocial Implications of Disaster or Terrorism on Children, click..
- Secondary Traumatic Stress in Social Workers, click..